Friday, June 14, 2013

How'd That Happen

Eyedrop's rendition of Scriptforge's mascot

   So you may have noticed we haven't had a blogpost in about three months.

   Rest assured, this can all be blamed on Petra. Sample conversation below:

"Handsomename777: Petra, please make the next blogpost
Putrida: Yes, I'll get it done by next week!"

   Multiply that by how many weeks were in the last couple of months and it kind of snowballed from there. I also had finals/tests and there wasn't much to talk about at that moment.

Something Skyentific drew that I forgot to put up in April.

   But here's the exciting news: There is more stuff to talk about! PFM came back from wrestling bears and eagles so we're back to writing, and from a substantially better position this time with the stuff we have cumulatively now. Don't take my word for it because I'm a lying bastard but THE SCRIPT IS NEARING COMPLETION for the demo.

   I don't have any neat pictures of our actual progress to show so here's some scraps I've pieced together. If things work out, Petra will have more relevant scraps to show soon****.

Something Skrats drew a HELLUVA long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment