Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pre-Update Update

Dare you enter Scriptforge's Magical Realm?
      June is coming to a close and I wanted to give a proper update on our stuff, since the previous update from me was "I finally got Petra to do his team's update."

     Problem is there still isn't much to report, yet. There were some setbacks in the progress, but progress has been getting made at a constant rate and I'm happy to say we have a few good chunks of script past the stages we need for the demo. Things need to synch up a bit, and then get the other assets up right. I also probably should not write blog posts without much sleep. In about 1-2 weeks there should be some noice concrete info coming out.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Misters We're-Too-Dead-To-Write-A-Blogpost-For-Our-Fans,
    This may be the last comment I ever send your page!
    It's been two months, don't we deserve it?
    You know I'm kidding right, because I'm not exactly rhyming perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS COMING WE'RE JUST REALLY FUCKING SLOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'SALL GOOD MANE
      ITS JUST
      YOU KNOW
      I WAS WORRIED YOU TOOK THE WRONG PILL OR SOMETHING

      Delete
  4. Three months.
    Mirrorname888, cmon, write a post, even if it's just you talking about random stuff, show us the project isn't dead.

    ReplyDelete